Availability and bookings calendar
We ask that you read the following Booking Procedure and Terms & Conditions carefully. By making a booking, it is assumed you have read, understood and agree to these Terms.
- Additional rates and/or minimum stay requirements may apply for Goodwood Events, Bank & School Holidays, Weekend stays and other peak times. Please also note that a minimum two night stay generally applies throughout the year
- Church Lodge is not suitable for infants and/or young children and we cannot accept children under the age of 12 years.
- All deposits made at time of booking are non-refundable and equate to 50% of the cost of booked accommodation. The balance must be paid before departure.
- If a cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to arrival then the deposit non-refundable.
- If a cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to arrival – full payment is required, unless the accommodation can be re-let.
- We are unable to accept dogs or other animals at Church Lodge
Check-In Times – 16.00-17.30 (up to 21.00 by prior arrangement). Latest Check Out Time – 10.30
To ensure safety, comfort & enjoyment for all Guests & Family we do operate a strict No-Smoking, No-Drugs, No excess Alcohol Policy or any behaviour likely to cause offense or nuisance to other guests, neighbours or family. We reserve the right to deny access or curtail any Guests’ stay if these conditions are not adhered to. In these circumstances, no refund will be given and additional charges may be incurred.
Off Street Driveway Parking is at owners own risk – no liability can be accepted for loss or damage howsoever caused.
We reserve the right to decline any booking without giving reason.